Counselling & Psychotherapy
- We offer daytime, evening, and Saturday appointments
- We charge a competitive fee for service. We are covered under most private medical insurance benefits
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Counselling with a therapist, assisted by horses (on the ground work)
- Horses helping people with relationships, trauma, anxiety, grief, depression
- Eagala Certified
- To book, please call 905-202-2031 ext. 3
- Read more about Equine Assisted Therapy.
Education and Support Groups
- We offer education and/or support groups for persons dealing with issues such as cancer support and bereavement, self-esteem, and child abuse trauma
Consulting and Supervision
- We provide consultation and supervision for helping professionals
- We provide a work setting and supervision for graduate students in counselling programs
MCHA is currently affiliated with a Psychologist who is offsite.